What makes Office 365 so great?
If you’re looking for a way for your team to work more efficiently and collaboratively, we want to tell you about the tools Office 365 and Microsoft Teams offer. And that’s really what IT Services these days should offer you – an opportunity to use technology to change the way you work for the better. Our team prides itself on being able to help you understand what options are available to make significant improvements in your work process.
Here are 10 Great Reasons to Love Office 365 and Microsoft Teams:
1. You can work from anywhere on any device. Of course, in 2020, we all need a flexible work situation. Use Office 365 and Microsoft Teams as you work remotely, as you travel for work, or as you work between a home and workplace office.
2. Microsoft Teams is a great, singular place to get your work done. Host meetings, share files, have team huddles, etc. You can also use it as a hub for your resources, tasks, and tools.
3. Office 365 integrates with apps across the suite instead of forcing you to work with several disjointed apps. Everything works nicely together.
4. Microsoft OneNote helps you stay organized with a notebook for each project. Arrange each of your notebooks in sections to find information easily, then share your notebooks with your team.
5. All your tasks can come together in one place with Tasks, To Do, Lists and Planner.
6. Easily share a file, even if you’re sharing a large file, with your team for collaboration and editing. No more too-large attachments.
7. Microsoft Teams allows you to keep your team conversations neatly organized.
8. Sync your files to your Windows Desktop with SharePoint and OneDrive, making it easier to work offline.
9. Version History allows you to keep a good record of changes on collaborative documents.
10. Microsoft To Do gets your day started right with “My Day.” The program allows you to focus your day on what matters most.